Here’s what to watch for:
* Helpful connections between friends or associates/colleagues (Moon/Venus/Mercury)
* Agreements or positive negotiations (Moon/Venus/Mercury)
* Contracts, oaths, or beneficial contacts or communications (Moon/Venus/Mercury)
* Success for loved ones or positive news from partners (Moon/Venus/Mercury)
* The class or aesthetic appeal of ideas, political or socio-economic connections that benefit or privilege (Moon in Libra trine Venus in Aquarius)
* Powerful endorsements that reunite or bring people closer together (Moon in Libra trine)
* Environments focused on beauty, sophistication of ideas, and forward thinking (Moon in Libra trine Venus/Mercury in Aquarius)
* Helpful connections with traditional forms of knowledge, authority figures, sages, teachers, elders (Moon in Libra sextile Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Receiving positive news, advice, or counsel, from an elder (Moon in Libra sextile Saturn in Sagittarius)
* A decision geared toward justice, fairness, ethics, or compromise (Moon in Libra sextile Saturn in Sagittarius)
With Pluto/Uranus in the mix of today’s aspects we may also see the complication of all the above themes with elements of power/corruption, scandal, shock, revolution or challenges to the status quo, and unexpected or shocking events. Remembering that this is just one day in the life, these elements may be subtle or the events they indicate might be short lived or somewhat fleeting. Or we might notice some deeper and more complex issues at play in the midst of what otherwise looks to be some positive exchanges happening today!
Prayer: Remind us of the beauty of real friendship, and the giving and receiving that comes from sincerity rather than selfishness.