What to watch for:
* An old dynasty falling away, apart, in decline, past its expiration date
* The subjects of holding on, contraction, fear, and secrecy, versus letting go, eruptions, revelations, and disclosure
* A new version of pride and dignity establishing itself, a new ego uploading
* Hardships in love, betrayal, holding grudges, immaturity and vindictiveness
* Trying to get away with something, painting a picture of ourselves that we want others to see, getting caught or exposed for what we are
* Withholding or denying
* Generously giving, setting an example, coming from the heart
* Passive aggressive, a history of violence
* Pride keeping us from the help we need
* Generational exchanges, blessings, and debates
* Heartache, heartbreak, the hard cold truth and the maturing of the naive assumptions we make
As the Moon is now waning and Saturn is turning direct, a major shift is happening, though we may not wish for others to see it, or there may be some element of resistance still stubbornly holding on.
Image: a hospice worker’s first day on the job…
Prayer: Help us be good stewards of the dead and dying…within ourselves and without.