Here’s what to watch for:
* Modesty leads to success.
* Favorable interventions or turns of circumstance that lead to unexpected good fortune.
* Family or community support leads to success.
* An inspirational image to set our eyes upon.
* Concentrated efforts lead to results.
* Good intentions lead to things working out unexpectedly…stay modest.
* Approaching people of greatness or authority or in public positions in order to ask for help.
* Allegiances between different orders or classes of people, coming together and finding unity or different commonalities despite obvious differences
* Biting off more than one can chew, looking for strategic forms of delegation, help, or distribution of responsibilities.
* A meaningful exchange of ideas and strategies.
* Something or someone from the past, working hard to help make a deal or negotiation successful.
* Triangulations in relationships that end up surprisingly working out without too much chaos.
It’s important to remember that we have a nice sextile from Jupiter and Saturn forming right as Jupiter begins to oppose Uranus. The potential for groundbreaking progress and exciting or even revolutionary developments is already starting. It may not make sense now, but watch these small transits, like today’s, and note the incremental steps being taken…
Prayer: Help us to see the good fortune rising, but keep our hearts free of expectations and attachments.