Here’s what to watch for with the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus opposition:
* Remember that the conjunction of the current Jupiter/Uranus cycle coincided with the Arab Spring and the subsequent Occupy Wall Street movement. The opposition may be even more intense because it brings the forces and energies that began during that time into a diametrical push and pull with each other.
* This means that November and December will likely see increased political, social, and cultural rebellion, demonstration, innovation, and activism.
* Standing Rock and the Election drama are two simple examples, but there will be more and the drama of these two events is likely to have ongoing ramifications into the new year.
* The issues of social justice, fairness, truth, and equality may be front and center with Jupiter in Libra. Issues surrounding the balance of power or the rules of checks and balances in the government may be highlighted.
* Humanitarian movements or crises, and the reforming of laws related to the protection of rights, safety, and liberty generally.
* Innovation and revolution in other areas of life, like technology, transportation, science, and also in our personal lives.
* With Uranus in Aries, a Mars ruled sign, its also possible that issues of violence, weaponry and warfare, police and policing, will be front and center in the upcoming opposition.
* Look at the houses ruled by Aries/Libra in your chart to get a sense where these powerful energies may be effecting your life more personally, or look to planets around the 20th degree of the cardinal signs in your chart.Prayer: Before the change, peaceful mind peaceful heart, after the change, peaceful mind peaceful heart.