Kickstarter update: we’re setting the best pace for fundraising in all three years of doing this annual kickstarter. Thank you!
Our last stretch goal now stands in front of us and that is to beat our record from the last two years in terms of backers and total $ raised. All these funds will go toward helping our yoga studio relocate in 2017 due to a massive construction project happening on all sides of our current location (which is set to continue for several more years). We just found out yesterday that our landlord is willing to work with us on our price point for a new location, but we will have to use whatever we can raise for the rest of this campaign to help us afford the cost of moving. Help us push forward and break our records and relocate our yoga studio! Link here to donate!!
Here’s what to watch for:
* The Moon’s square to Jupiter happens just as Mars and Jupiter are in a tight trine to one another. It is definitely a moment for growth, expansiveness, and pushing forward with Mars-like vigor.
* Mars is now moving into a sextile with Saturn, which effectively transfers the light of Jupiter over to Saturn. Why is this significant? Because while Jupiter and Saturn are moving into a sextile with one another, signifying something that is trying to perfect or work itself out, an agreement or deal of some kind, Jupiter and Saturn will actually not reach their sextile until next August. Which means right now the two planets are relying on Mars, and whatever Mars signifies, to bring the two sides together, or at least to continue moving the process toward an eventual agreement or resolution.
* Mars moving Jupiter and Saturn toward agreement, for example, is taking place in my own fundraising drive. We’ve been in the process of trying to work out an affordable arrangement to relocate our yoga studio due to a massive/multi-year construction project on our studio’s block, and Mars in some ways represents the fundraising effort as a potential bridge between ourselves and the landlord’s offer.
* Look for Mars to be someone or something aggressive and competitive to be pushing a long term agreement or union of some kind. Or simply don’t be afraid to step forward and try something new and inventive or daring to try to accomplish something.
* It’s an interesting time because Jupiter is also opposing Uranus and amplifying the themes of revolution, breakthroughs, rapid developments related to unpredictable circumstances, and so forth.
* As this moon cycle builds all of the themes above will intensify, especially from the Full Moon to the last quarter Moon, as Jupiter exactly opposes Uranus.
* Meanwhile, today the Moon is contacting both Jupiter and Venus y tomorrow, which is auspicious in terms of just about anything we’re looking for help with. Jupiter and Venus expand and grow, say yes and help bring differing things together into harmony. Watch for this as the day progresses and though there’s a lot of “push” in the air, don’t be afraid to watch, wait, and let things develop naturally as well.
There are many other fascinating transits we’ll be looking at in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
Prayer: Help us to trust that all changing circumstances are capable of blessing us, so long as we have the patience to learn and listen and move along with the way things are.