Here’s what to watch for:
The lingering qualities of the Sun/Mercury to Neptune square are still in the air…
* Mental agility
* Dispelling illusions or delusions
* Mental or intellectual arrogance
* Fault finding, blaming, or avoidance through daft mental maneuvering
* The desire to surrender the mind, or the inability to do so
* Intuition and insight that comes without trying
* Mental or communicative fog, haze, manipulation, deceit, etc.
* Poison or altered states
* Confusion, letting go, surrendering…clears the confusion
For more see yesterday’s video blog where I explored the Mercury/Sun square Neptune transit at length!
Meanwhile, Mars is now within just 1.5 degrees of a conjunction to the south node. Watch for:
* Being taken to task or held accountable, perhaps for past misdeeds, arrogance, carelessness, or issues surrounding insubordination
* Confrontation or chastisement that educates, enlightens…”this hurts me more than it hurts you.”
* The desire or temptation to display wisdom in a forceful or competitive manner
* The penalty, be it big or small, is also beautiful if we can stop resisting the correction it offers
Remember that the south node of the Moon generally indicates diminishment, loss, detachment, and decline. Mars, God of War, conjoining this point can easily take false pride, prestige, or power from us right now, or we can take some initiative and lay down our swords in advance. If we can gladly and joyfully accept the correction offered by this transit, we will find that our disappointment or frustration quickly becomes our joy and a new and improved sense of valor. Mars loves valor, but, as Shakespeare once wrote, “Discretion is the better part of valor.” This Mars transit reflects a moment of potential maturity for the warrior inside of us.
Prayer: Help us to find the bravest, strongest, and most audacious use of our free will right now, which is always surrendering our will in favor of placing your loving service first in our lives.