Meanwhile, Mars and Saturn are almost conjunct, and Venus, Mercury and Jupiter are co-present in Virgo, opposite to Neptune in Pisces.
Here’s what to watch for:
* The glamour of the “strong man” (Mars/Saturn square to Neptune)
* Discipline, focus, maturity, strength, and commitment (Mars/Saturn)
* The illusion or appearance of discipline, focus, maturity, strength, and commitment, and how easily it slips away or becomes something else (Mars/Saturn square to Neptune)
* Militancy, warriors, old wise mentors, and fiercely committed loyalists (Mars/Saturn in the sign of Jupiter)
* Problems with authority, respect for authority, adherence to rules or duties
* Making new deals or bargains or arranging new versions of old agreements (Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter in Virgo)
* Hiring or partnering with new people who bring toughness or aggressiveness (Venus/Mercury/Jupiter square to Mars/Saturn)
* The rise and fall of people in power/celebrities (Venus in her fall opposite Neptune in the sign of her exaltation)
The Full Moon is taking place in Saturn’s sign, and Mars/Saturn makes a sextile to the full moon. We can anticipate a full moon that very much highlights the Mars/Saturn themes above, and likely by making some positive contributions through hard work, discipline, and the renewal or fortification of our commitments.
Prayer: Make us strong, honest, committed, and simple expressions of love.