What to watch for:
* Solar eclipses open doors and bring powerful new beginnings. Sometimes these beginnings are felt right away and other times they take a while to appear. Look specifically at the first 10 degrees of Pisces in your birth chart, or to the house that Pisces rules for a more specific sense of where this new energy might be appearing.
* This solar eclipse is aligned with Neptune, which brings along with it a powerful imaginative, romantic, and otherworldly thrust of energy. Where there are overly rigid boundaries, watch them dissolve. Where there are healthy boundaries, protect and stay the course. Where you are longing or craving for something more, pay attention and don’t neglect. Where you are insatiable, where nothing will do, turn within and find the intangible wellspring.
* Today/tomorrow the planet Mars conjoins Uranus in Aries, and both are now very close to an opposition with Jupiter in Libra. Watch for continued surges of powerful energy. These are breakdown/breakthrough kinds of dynamics. Impulsive. Reckless. Brave. Dialed-in. Headstrong. Bucking tradition. But also quick to react, temperamental, divisive, bullying, and confrontational.
* Where are the checks and balances? What is due process and what is an abuse of laws, codes and rules. When do we try to use rules to our advantage, where do we bend rules or laws, and where should we stick to the letter of the law?
* Is there such a thing as karma? When will it kick in and help us out or tear us down? How healthy is it to live within this kind of paradigm at all?
* Where do we need a revolution in our thinking, a paradigm breaking experience, or a moment of lucid awakening? How forceful does a message need to be right now?
* How do we revise existing systems, relationships, or plans, and what constitutes a real revolution? How do we know what will lead to actual or authentic change or progress when envisioning a new path forward? How much should we look before we leap?
Prayer: Dear Universe. Eclipse us!