Here’s what to watch for:
* The Sun and Jupiter trine to one another brings wisdom, growth, expansion, good luck, green lights, and the cosmic “thumbs up.”
* The Sun/Jupiter trine with the Moon conjoining in Libra is about receiving the blessing you’ve been waiting for, perhaps after some unexpected and positive breakthroughs the past few days.
* The Sun/Jupiter trine with Jupiter retrograde also indicates that Jupiter is about to station and turn direct. This means that the great benefic in the sign of the scales is about to start his long and slow passage back into a square with Pluto, sextile with Saturn, and opposition with Uranus. The end of this summer is going to be a roller coaster of revolution, change, growth, expansion, justice, and revelation….the first barely visible seeds of which we might expect to see, perhaps lifting our spirits and filling us back up with a sense of hope, in the next few days and as the Moon becomes full again.
* The Sun and Jupiter retrograde, together by trine, makes re-prioritizing toward the good a little easier. Watch as the right doors, the right attitude, and the right opportunities present themselves and you have the wherewithal to do something about it.
* It’s interesting to note that the Sun is also simultaneously square to Neptune right now. It’s possible that the Sun/Neptune square introduces mirages, illusions, or delusions into the equation, such that whatever is presenting itself, especially if we feel it’s the final solution or ultimate answer, isn’t all that its cracked up to be.
* On the other hand, this Sun/Jupiter moment including Neptune might simply include the feeling of being visited by something spiritual or intangible. The sense that providence is somehow at work may be quite strong right now.
* Anything big, exciting, noble, and true, may also involve a certain amount of intoxication, exaggeration, and foolish courage surrounding it right now. If it’s time to do something big, how could we not sit and wonder, as though temporarily in a fog or haze…”is this going to work out alright?” The voice of doubt with Neptune square the Sun…am I seeing things clearly…is an important presence to consider. It helps us to clarify and stay sober and detached from the fruits of whatever goodness might be presenting itself right now (which are always harder to stay detached from compared to the trials and pains of life, which is usually what we focus on when we talk about “letting go” of something).
* A path of knowledge, a path of learning, begins with the unknown. Feeling the call to someone or something…feeling the call to a teacher, a mentor, a guru, a path of wisdom, a tradition of some kind…all of these things start with the image of a noble ship setting sail at sunrise. Just as the ship leaves port the navigator sees fog on the horizon. There is reason to smile.
Prayer: Remind us of all the reasons we have to smile, and bless the journey ahead.