* You helped me to earn a good salary as a full-time astrologer and you supported the creation of another year’s worth of regular astrological content, both written and recorded in 2019!
* You helped me build a new website, which will be launching in 2019
* You helped us to replace outdated technology at our home offices and at the Yoga Studio and are helping me receive some additional training for my YouTube channel
* You helped to support several trips to speak at professional astrology conferences in 2019
* You helped us to be able to hire some additional help during busy seasons at the studio
* You helped support all of our scholarships and donation-based offerings (almost 50% of our students receive greatly discounted tuition to our programs due to being single parents, full-time students, only part-time employed, on disability or limited retirement funds, etc.)
* You helped us to pay off an air conditioner we had to install at the yoga studio (we literally have NO opening windows at our studio, lots of natural light, but the windows do not open!)
* You provided support for the continued development of our community herbal medicine garden
* Your support will also help me return to India to deepen my spiritual practice for ten days in March.
I do not consider the money raised to be “mine.” Sure, it’s part of how I earn my living, but I also consider it to be something that has been put in my care to use in continued service to the divine and to those who come to astrology looking for spiritual nourishment. To that end, I will do my best this year to grow as a person and as an astrologer, so that your investment into me and my work is of even greater spiritual benefit in 2019.
Finally, in the days and weeks ahead I will be making all of the reward readings, one by one, slowly but surely. Please stay patient with me as I make these recordings. I have taken off from doing any other readings until March now so that I can focus on these alone.
Thank you again, everyone, and here’s to another beautiful year of astrology together in 2019!