Here’s what to watch for:
* The Moon opposite Venus helps the deal to get done with some challenges or revisions
* The Moon opposite Venus ornaments, decorates, and enjoys its surroundings
* The Moon opposite Venus creates some competition between women, or between opposing tastes, styles, or desires.
* The Moon opposite Venus involves making beautiful changes in the home
* The Moon opposite Venus involves the start of a new project, likely one involving beautifying, redesigning or redecorating something
* The Moon trine to Jupiter says “yes”
* Antiochus wrote this, “And when the Moon is trining it [Jupiter], it is fine for everything: for giving and receiving, being away from home, consultations, marrying, doing favors, buying, selling
* See if you can notice the expansiveness and growth oriented qualities of Jupiter picking up as the day goes on
* Mars and Pluto conjoining amplifies the anger, bravery, courage, and aggressive qualities of Mars while adding the power, depth, and transformative/purgative qualities of Pluto…
* Watch for the archetype of the sacred warrior or the dark aggressor in the next twenty four hours especially…should be an interesting debate tomorrow night!
Prayer: Help us to fill the space around us with the beauty that is calling to us.