What to watch for:
* The emphasis on communication dynamics in relationships, as well as beauty, love, harmony, friendship, aesthetics, romance, etc, paired with subjects like the mind, intellect, thoughts, speech, learning, translation, interpretation, ideas, information, gossip, technology, and rhetoric, continues as Mercury is slowing down to stop and Venus is catching Mercury again.
* Mercury and Venus conjoined in early March and have been traveling together ever since.
* The questions of this transit: “How do I speak the truth about someone or something without being mean, harsh, or destructive?” “How do I share something I’m passionate about without harming others?” “How do I speak directly to someone without harming, and how do I avoid passive aggression at the same time?”
* Another pressing question reflected by this combination of planets is the question regarding how to best make a statement. It could be a fashion statement, a political, religious, or ideological statement, or it could be an interpersonal or family statement. We may feel as though something must be said or done, and yet due to Mercury and Venus being in the fiery abode of Mars right now, and with Venus’ general concern for friendship, harmony, grace, and beauty, it might be tricky to say or do whatever we’re thinking of without being heavy-handed. My mother used to say, “If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all.” I used to be such a sass that I would say, “I don’t think you’re saying that in a nice way right now.”
* Last word freaks.
* Competitions of niceness.
* The article your co-worker “just happens” to leave you about the dangers of drinking coffee every morning, right next to your thermos of coffee.
* Unintentionally sharing or speaking or doing something that hits home for someone in a difficult way, and the ensuing personal misunderstanding, to which we quickly say, “No, I promise that wasn’t intentionally or personally about you.” But clearly what happened was not “impersonal,” either.
* Aha moments.
* A piece of news or information, a message or communication, mixed with challenging and inspiring information, beautiful and pointed ideas.
* A change of heart and mind, a reversal of an idea, strategy, or proposal. Going back to an old conversation, debate, or topic.
* Relitigating something, beating a dead horse, holding a grudge, or perhaps finally releasing a grudge.
* If we always say we are sorry but add tons of explanations, rationalizations, and self-defense, then we’re not really sorry.
* At the same time, if we expect perfection from each other, carry our wounds like they are badges of honor, associate ourselves only with the temporary identity labels of this material body and world, and insist that our wounded rage is righteous, then we stand no chance to understand each other as spirit/souls and will always demand an impossible level of atonement from one another.
Prayer: Teach us to see each other as we are, each, part and parcel of you. Teach us to speak the truth, in love, and without fear or ulterior motive.