Whether you like Hillary Clinton or not, whether you like the DNC or super delegates or the media or not, it’s a beautiful symbol to see Venus at the heart of the Sun and the Moon in Cancer on the day that a woman is going to be widely celebrated by masses of people as the first ever presumptive female nominee for a major political party in the USA.
Meanwhile, Mercury is closing in on an opposition to Mars! Haha! This too shall be mired in controversy.
Here’s what to watch for:
* Argumentation and debate
* Public outrage/controversy related to women, violence against women, and Venus related issues (Mercury in Venus’ sign opposite Mars)
* Arguments and ideological or philosophical conflicts in relationships
* Confrontations and showdowns in public places
* Messages with forcefulness
* Lack of mercy, patience, grace, and compassion in our interactions with others
* Wanting to brand, label, and condemn that which we despise, dislike, or find reprehensible
* Bending the truth or facts about something to fit our preferred version of a story
* Projecting our dislikes, fears, and insecurities onto others in the form of exaggerated conflicts
* Taking a hard stance as overcompensation for something or as a smokescreen
* Attacking someone or something blindly, not thinking before we go on the offensive
* Becoming irrationally defensive
* Saying things that have been bottled up for a long time
* Letting all our inner feelings pour out in speech…”venting”
* Advocating or sticking up for someone in words, thoughts, speech, etc
* Gender and sex identity based outrage, scandal, and politics
* Distortion of the truth about something
* Getting swept up in something emotionally and mentally
* Trying to broker peace between two extreme points of view
This is that moment we’ve been talking about in the Grand Cross where various tensions in relationships are reaching their fever pitch…both in the collective, within the realm of Venus related things, as well as in our personal relationships, jobs, inner lives, etc.
Prayer: Go team compassion!